Monday, January 20, 2014

Door Craft


I had the opportunity to go to ReStore the other day. It's such a cool place. They are a nonprofit organization that accepts donations of building materials for homes. They use their profits to help build homes for people. It's pretty amazing and a perfect place to shop if you're looking for doors.

I picked up this paneled door for only $20.  


I was planning on using for an entryway coat rack, but after holding it up in the intended spot, I  didn't love it there. It looked better in our front room. Not as functional, but I liked how it looked on the gray wall better than against our white hallway.

I put vinyl flowers and birds in the panels to dress it up.




I was a little worried that it would feel too busy for me because of the high bookshelves, but I really do like it. It's a fun focal point for the room.




13 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love the vinyl you added too!! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project! Thanks for sharing this great idea using a door from a nonprofit organization. Restore sounds like the perfect place to go. New Follower.
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post is very helpful and information is reliable. raider alicia vikander leather jacket I am satisfied with your post. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice ideas I would definitely try this at home looks so aesthetic but right now i am looking for someone who can take my online class

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found so many exciting matters in this particular content, I would like to request please keep posting such informative content. Now read more about Best Vat Account Services in Dubai for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. From Point Reyes to Mount Tamalpais, I'm donning my BSnoop Dogg Leopard Print Tracksuit and striding through grasslands and oaks, channeling that untamed spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these images. Keep it up. I have found this interesting blog post! Do check it out masako katsura</a

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the dynamic world of online content, engaging with readers through blog comments is a vital aspect of fostering a vibrant community. However, the conventional methods of submitting and managing comments often lack efficiency and user-friendliness. web development company in Pakistan This project aims to revolutionize the blog comment submission process, creating a seamless and engaging experience for both content creators and readers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The primary objective of this project is to develop a user-centric blog comment submission system that enhances the interaction between content creators and their audience. dry cleaners This system will prioritize ease of use, real-time engagement, and effective comment moderation.

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy